Notice of Public Hearing for Bylaw 1882/2023
The Town is considering a proposal to re-district an area in the Hampton Pointe neighbourhood from Public Facility (PF) District to Narrow Lot General Residential District. The re-districting will support future residential development in the Hampton Pointe neighbourhood.
How to Attend
Monday, August 28, 2023, at 6:00 PM
Council Chambers, Municipal Government Building
5012 48 Avenue, Sylvan Lake, AB
How to Make Comments
All submissions become public information.
- Attend the meeting in person or
- Provide a written submission by 12:00 PM, Monday, August 28, 2023:
o By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
o By dropping off a copy to at the Municipal Government Building at 5012 48th Avenue, Sylvan Lake
- Written submissions must include:
o Your full name and address
o The bylaw number (1882/2023) in the subject line of your email or letter
View the Bylaw
- Visit: www.sylvanlake.ca/public-hearings
- View a copy at the Municipal Government Building
More information or questions?
• Contact Trina Lamanes, Senior Planner
• 403 887 1185 Ext 243 | email@example.com