Notice of Public Hearing for Bylaw 1880/ 2023
The Town is considering a proposal to redistrict an area in the Grayhawk neighbourhood from Future Development District (FD) to Medium Lot District (R1A), Narrow Lot Residential District (R5), Narrow Lot Duplex Residential District (R5A), High Density Residential District (R3), Environmental Open Space District (EOS) and Public Facility District (PF) (See map below). The redistricting supports future residential development in the Grayhawk neighbourhood.
How to Attend
• July 10, 2023, at 6:00 PM
• Council Chambers, Municipal Government Building
• 5012 48 Avenue, Sylvan Lake, AB
How to Make Comments
All submissions become public information.
• Attend the meeting in person or
• Provide a written submission by 12:00 PM, Monday July 10, 2023:
o By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
o By dropping off a copy to at the Municipal Government Building at 5012 48th Avenue, Sylvan Lake
• Written submissions must include:
o Your full name and address
o The bylaw number (1880/2023) in the subject line of your email or letter
View the Bylaw
• Visit: www.sylvanlake.ca/public-hearings
• View a copy at the Municipal Government Building
More information or questions?
• Calvin Symington
• 403 887 1185 Ext 278 | email@example.com